Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The End

of  2014.


We are going to Frank  Marr's memorial service tonight.  He died the 26th.  He will be buried in NM, but they are having visitation here tonight. 

I have logged 84 miles walked in the month of December.  That is 2.7 miles a day, or almost 1 hour walking each day.  Of course some days I did not walk at all, but if I walk I nearly always do 4 miles. And, over the holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas I have not been eating lightly but still did not gain weight.  For Christmas, Helen made 3 pies and a carrot cake.  No one here except me ate any of that.  Finally, Mon and Tue I took the pies to work.  Everyone said they were really good, but I am not telling her that.

I do not have to go back to work until Monday.  I am going to try to find a reference Bible Ebook from my tablet.  I want one where you click on the reference and it goes to that place in the Bible.  I would not care to buy one, but I would want to know if it worked that way before I paid for it.  I have found several free Bible Ebooks.  I will try some of those and see what I think.

Helen is taking the kids to Church tonight.  They are starting back on the kids Bible classes on Wed night. They like to go because there are other kids there, and hopefully  they learn something.

I think I have the books of the Bible down pat now. 

Got to go.  If anyone wants to see Frank Marr's obit, it is on Smith Family Funeral Home at Green Forest.  He was 82 years old.

No comments: