Monday, December 15, 2014

Georgeous Day...

Until about 2 pm, and then not so much.  It was almost 60 degrees at noon, and still fairly nice at 2, but by the time I started on my walk at 3, the wind was blowing cold.  It looked stormy but, so far just blowing wind.

 
I walked 4 miles, to the red barn. 

 
I saw this herd of wildlife up just past the neighbor's.
 
Winnie, I got the package with the cards for the kids and my card.  I am just going to save the kids cards for Christmas and let them spend the money themselves.  They love going to the store and choosing their own toys.  I will do what you suggested with the card and stuff you sent me.  I will let you know when I do that.  I was going to call you tonight, but went walking instead.
 
We have a busy week ahead.  Something going on almost every day.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

So glad it arrived...looking forward to seeing the pictures from the play...I'm so proud of you for getting the dresses for the girls -:)

Galla Creek said...

Winnie, Fleta may seen tough but she is mush!

It was warm when I walked but only made 2 as my knees hurt so badly. Taking Aleve today.

I think Jesus said receive the little ones and receive Him.