Saturday, November 15, 2014

27

was the temp at 8 this am.  Now it is all the way to 31.  I am going to go walking in a bit, but I may not go very far.  Betty is making a scarf for me but she is slow, so I made one from a piece of fleece.  It is warm and very cute.  I have to go back today and get a material to make one like it for Hannah. Robert took my picture so you can see.  He says, say stinky feet.


After my walk, I am going to go buy new walking shoes.  I bought new shoes when I started walking in August, and they are wore out.  I figure I have walked over 250 miles in these, just on my daily walks.

And, now it is 32 degrees.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am still inside trying to talk myself into walking!

You may not get my scarf until Christmas.

Galla Creek said...

U inspired me

Walked 3 miles in cold