Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sir Authur


George bought a billy from someone named Art.  He is supposed to be a good blood line, and he was high dollar, so George has high hopes.  They said he was 9 months old.  He is smaller than our young nannies born last December.  Maybe we should have named him High Hopes.


Here is most of the herd.  We are still going to sell some of the nannies, but not this Saturday.  It is going to be really cold and maybe snow.  


Art is the one right front.

It is freezing here now.  I went for my walk tonight, but only to the blue gate. I am going to have to get a scarf to wrap around my nose when it is this cold.  Other than that, it was nice and brisk

We have to go to Church every Wednesday until Dec. 19.  They are having a Christmas Pageant and we are all in it.  I think Robert is going to be the star.  It is really good that the kids are enjoying going now.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I could crotchet you a scarf. I hope you get some pictures of the pageant you are putting on. I know it will be a great show!

I bet Sir Arthur thinks he is in Camelot!