Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Health and Wealth

Today, George and I had a health assessment  for our company health insurance.  All our numbers were within the acceptable limits, for both of us.  I was pleased because if the numbers are not good, I have to pay more for my health insurance.  Money is my motivator to get healthy.  My BMI 23.2, down from 24.9 last year.  My waist was over 2 inches less than last year, my weight was down by 8 lbs from last year, but it is down 15 lbs from this summer.  BP was good and my LDL numbers was down 34 points from when I had it tested at my Doctor's lab Aug 6.  All this is so I can remember next year what numbers were, because I always loose the papers.

Also on the non wealth front, we had to buy a new hot water heater today.  George will install it tomorrow, or not.  If not, I can always take the dirty dishes to Helen's and just add to what she already has.

The girl is staying with Aunt Helen tonight.  I bet they have a bit time.

We did not get home till after 7:30 tonight and I still went for my 1 hour walk so it was getting dark when I got back.

Tomorrow is camel day.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

That is great news

Keep walking