Saturday, May 17, 2014

Well


Sister insisted she would help.  I did the mowing, and she used the weed eater until we ran out of string.  Then she pull weeds around the stone.




Before.  Grass and weeds over a foot tall.


When we got to this point, I ran over a stump and the mower stopped working.  I knew I  had bent the blade, but was not sure but what I bent the shaft also.  We can to the house, George went to Wally town and got a new blade and string for the eater. Mower worked as good as new.  I went back at 4 and got finished just before 6.  Helen did not go back, as she took Emmy to get a new dress for a dance this week.  Hannah and Sam went along for the ride.  I bet Hannah had a great time.

After pictures below.  Now, George is making steak and potatoes for us, and Emmy is bringing Pizza for all the kids.  I am resting.  Tomorrow is graduation day.







1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I've been workin' in the graveyard
All the live long day
Fleta said get a move on, mister
Push that mower faster little sister
Toiling away in the graveyard today
Sister bossin' along the way.