Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hannah's Career Day


She said she wanted to be a teacher and teach kids 1+1.

We had Patsy's pork chops, potatoes and gravy tonight.  They were really, really good.  Home grown pork tastes so different from Wal-Mart pork.

Helen made us BBQ pork tonight, but I had already started supper.  We will have BBQ sandwiches tomorrow night.  Oh, Boy, no cooking.  

She also made an Angle Food cake.  It was really, really good also.

It was unusually cool today, 45 degrees at 3 o'clock.  Tomorrow is supposed to be up to about 65.  I am ready.

Friday is Hannah's fairy tale dress up day.  She is excited about that.  

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I can see all the kids in Hannah's class at the desks. Very good drawing.

Supper sounds good. We had beans and cornbread. I was out of white corn meal and had to use yellow. It was ok but I like white corn meal corn bread better.

You will have an easy dinner tomorrow night thanks to Helen.

Winnie said...

All sounds awesome!

Donna. W said...

Frost is forecast here tonight. I covered up some things, left others to the elements. Gotta love Missouri.