Saturday, May 10, 2014

Oh Happy Day.


I bought bedding plants for the planters.  All pinks and purples.



And, George made me a new planter for in front of the deck from an old stock feeder.  I planted pink and purple inpatients in it.  I think it is going to work much better than the planter I had.  The tree roots from the maple tree grew up in the old planter and used up all the water. 


They are going to look really pretty after a month or so when they fill out the planter.



Junior bought me the flowers on the left.  Hannah and Robert bought me red roses and the balloon.  Both bouquets are really pretty.

The kids and their dad went to Silver Dollar City today.  They had a great time.  Hannah said tomorrow they are going swimming but that was before she knew Emmy was here.  She might rather play with Emmy than go swimming.  We will see.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I love the new flower bed. It is just right. Who thought of it you or George. i like using stuff you have to make pots out of , they make the best ones of all.

I need some inpatients but would have to go get them. ha ha

yard is pretty. You will have a nice place to sit and relax.

Galla Creek said...

btw...you earned the mother's day flowers.