Sunday, March 09, 2014

YEPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day.  Tomorrow will be even better, especially for Grandpa.  JR is off to Little Rock today, Greg is off to West Plains, Kids will go to school tomorrow, Grandma will go to work and it is supposed to be 70 degrees.  Grandpa is going to do only whatever he wants all day.  Yepee Shippy.

And today was such a good day.


I have some Easter flowers blooming, but not many because the goats have eaten most of them to the ground.


This morning, Hannah and I walked to the top of the Meek Hill.  


After we got to the top and started back down, she whined for me to call for a ride.  Her Dad came and got her, but I finished the walk.


When I got back, the goats thought I might feed them, but no such luck for them.  They have enough grass to eat and soon they will have more than they can eat.


Then, this afternoon, both kids went with me on a walk down to the creek.


Robert throwing sticks in the water.


Girl by the creek.


Robert taking a closer look at the dead carcass across the creek through his pretend binoculars. 


Posing by the beaver tree.


Going home.


Waiting for old lady to catch up.


Climbing the tree.,



And posing on a tree limb.


And now at 6 pm, they are outside playing in the box JR's dryer came in.



2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am glad you have a walking partner. Helen will be tagging along soon. We went to the trail and I walked 4 miles...Astrid ran 8 and sitting waiting on me when I finished. She is doing a half marathon in April.

Glad to see you are still with us. George will have a selfie party tomorrow. What a great day for him.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh what great pictures! I guess you all had a blast!