Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hannah's new old dress


Hannah got a box of clothes from Aunt Helen.  This was her favorite.  She wore one of the outfits to school today.  She likes clothes, but she likes what she likes.  She would wear dresses most days if we would let her.  

It was 70 yesterday and today, but supposed to be cooler tomorrow.  I have lots of yellow flowers blooming.  

A couple of weeks ago I was getting anywhere from 3 to 7 eggs a day.  Then, in the last few days it went down to 0, 1, and 2.  Today I got 3, so maybe we are back on track.  I have 10 big red hens, 2 banties and 2 big roosters.  I do not lock them up at all, but I think all of the big hens roost in the house.  The banties roost in the old shop.  

That's all the news we have.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hannah looks like snow white. She is so pretty in this new dress.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh an Angel.....just like her Aunt Helen..

Galla Creek said...

Hey, if you and Aunt Helen started to that Church at Coin she could wear all these pretty dresses to Church!