Sunday, March 02, 2014

Robert asks,



'Why is it ice raining?'

I think it is going to be bad.  It is about 20 degrees out and we have had a least a half inch of sleet and icy rain.  No school and no work tomorrow.  Not officially, but I am sure it is going to work out that way.

Yes, Helen, there is something awry at your little house.  The big wind a couple of weeks ago ripped the awning loose.  It is still hanging by one corner.  Sometime before you get back here, the boys will take it all the way off.  Not today and not tomorrow.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Oh, yuck, yuck! Oh, woe to me. But the good news is ...this will not last too long. those other times we suffered on for a week or so...just a few days, just a few days.

Sister--Helen said...

OK I was just checking...I have to keep an eye on things even from here...LOL Don't have them put it back up...I am going to Beg someoet to make me a tin one....Maybe 3 somenes...Maybe more than 3 someones...

Sister--Helen said...

It will be spring before you know it...

Sister--Helen said...

On the bright side Fleta...there are no flies...