Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Camel Day...

I picked the kids up at school today and we went to Patsy's. Sam had trucks for the boy and Pat  had treasures for the girl.


The boy really, really loved the trucks, especially the crane.


The girl is listening to a music  CD.  She also liked the picture CD that I made almost 10 years ago.  If I still have it, I would not know where it is, but now, thanks to Patsy girl has it.


I locked the goats in the pasture yesterday.  I would like for them to stay in the pasture now, mostly to keep them from the flowers and garden.  Tonight I walked up to brothers and commented to him they had stayed fenced in all day.


Then, as I walked back down, there were many white spots on our side of the road.


Even Little Red.


Maybe this open gate was the avenue of escape.  I forgot about them using this one to move the cows.  Later they went back in and I shut this one also.  We will see how it goes.  They have plenty to eat on that side now.

I was not getting many eggs, so for three days I have been locking the chickens in the house at night.  Yesterday, George got 7 eggs, but I forgot to lock them in last night.  I got 7 eggs again today, but I locked them in tonight anyway.

When we were at Patsy's, Kelly was building her a new front porch.  It looked nice.  I hope he goes back tomorrow and finishes it, because it did not have any steps.  Still, it looked much better and really solid.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Oh, she needed a new porch. That Kell is a good son.

Galla Creek said...

I bet Patsy was just like Daddy saying she did not need a new porch as the old one was fine.

Sister--Helen said...

I wanted to give Robert the trucks....Patsy is so far ahead of me on points with him!