Thursday, March 20, 2014

Almost Friday...

And a really beautiful day.



Kids playing in the dirt with one of the yellow machines. Yesterday and the day before, they played in the mud and got it all over their shoes and clothes. I was a bit harsh about it on the second day. Hopefully, it will not happen again. At least for a while.



The snow did not damage the yellow blooms as much as I thought it would. I got 7 eggs again today. I will not have to lock them in every night now, but I may still lock them up sometimes, just to keep them laying in the house. The goats stayed in the pasture all day today. I guess it helps to have all the gates closed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The pasture is not our home
As we would rather roam
Up and down the red dirt road
Around to this and that abode
We want to see Old Clayton Powell
And listen to him yell and howl
"Get out of my garden Billy Bert
Get down the road or get hurt!
Oh, this pasture is not my home
Open that gate so I can roam!

Sister--Helen said...

Betty...lol
Fleet show Hannah my shoe cake