Monday, January 06, 2014

Too cold to work, too cold to go to school

And the kids do not have school tomorrow, but I think I will go to work.

It was -1 this morning, and we had a high of 13 degrees.  It is already colder than that tho.

I made chicken and dumplings for supper.  Kids said yuk and had burritos.  I say yuk.


This was Friday morning.  Much warmer than today.


All the baby nannies in front.  On the far right is Nick, the billy from Little Sis.  Next is Christmas Carol, then Holly, the Molly, then Boots, Big White's billy.


This was Sunday morning.


And this morning.  The sun was out most of the day, but did not help much with the temp.


Kids wanted to go outside despite the cold.  


They stayed out there about 30 minutes.

I did not even go out the door today.  Greg fed the goats and watered the chickens for me.

Tomorrow it is supposed to get above freezing.  I do not like this weather.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It will warm up soon...we just need to hang on.

Favorite Daughter said...

I'm sending warm thoughts your way.