Sunday, March 10, 2013

Setting the record straight...

Fleta might sell something that does not belong to her, but George never would.  George has always been the ban of the criminal nature in our family for me and our boys.  I told him all week he had to take the billy home.  Instead of doing like I would have and just drove over there with the billy, he called.  They wanted him to take it to Huntsville to the sale.  I would have still just taken it home, but he does not know how to say, no, I don't want to do that.  His idea was that he would call back and have JT meet him and take the billy to Huntsville.  When he called JT was in the hospital.  So, hubby drove all the way to Huntsville with the billy thinking he could just say it is JT's billy. I knew that would  not work.  When he gets the check for the billy, I know he will drive over to their place and deliver the entire amount of the check.  He will probably spend more on gas in the two trips than they make on the sale.  He is way nicer than I am, and more honest too.  But, I know you all knew that already.

It quit raining and the sun came out for a couple of hours. Now it is mist from horizon to horizon.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I knew what you did not say
But I said what I said anyway
Because even tho I knew
I, also, know what George would do!