Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday, September 25


Today was a 3 egg day, but one was really, really small.  That is a nickle behind the third egg and the nickle is bigger than the egg.  Maybe it is a diet egg.

Today, when I tried to start my computer,it failed to start.  I tried just restarting it with no luck.  It wanted to try to repair itself and I went with that after the second no start.  It ran for about 20 or 30 minutes and still could not start. I clicked finish and it shut down.  Then I tried starting it again and it started.  So far so good.  I did not have it plugged in and George thought maybe the battery had just run down.  Maybe so.  Anyway, the fix messed up Norton, so now Norton is downloading a update.  Oh, and I had not backed up anything on this computer on my backup drive.  I backed up all my pictures on the backup since I got it started again.  I looked, but did not see anything else that I thought needed backing up.

Now, if it will just restart when I shut it down.  AND, I called Patsy for help but she said she was not going to help.  She has not even called back to see if I got it running.  I don't think she is much worried about my problems.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

me with the new computer, I am going to act like I did not see this blog.

Galla Creek said...

I hope it starts and runs like a charm!

Sister--Helen said...

Fleet please note...to bake a cake it will take several of those smallest eggs ...not just 2

Galla Creek said...

I seem to recall that my computer was unplugged from the battery once and it would not start. Then when I charged it again it worked. I think George is correct.