Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, Thursday

Well, my work week is over.  I am taking a vacation day tomorrow.  I went to Harrison today and bought a Cooks ham to cook tomorrow.  Clayton says Cooks hams are the best.  We will see.  I just bought that brand because it was the one on sale, but hopefully it will be good.

 I also got stuff to make pumpkin pies.  I usually just but frozen pies, but the pumpkin pie was over $7.  Homemade pies are much better anyway.  But, I don't make the crust. I but frozen crusts.

I usually buy groceries at Wally world, but Edwards had the hams on sale so I just got all my groceries there.  Their caned goods were cheaper than Wally world.  I may start going there more.

Tomorrow, sleep in. Maybe even as late as 6 am.  Yipee!

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Erin shops at Alldees. Grandma Gaddy shopped at Edwards.

Sister--Helen said...

Hope someone takes a pic of the Powell clan...make sure fleet....sure wish I was there...

Sister--Helen said...

Hope someone takes a pic of the Powell clan...make sure fleet....sure wish I was there...

Erin said...

Aldi's is the best. I'm gonna try and go three weeks without going to the grocerystore. 1 week left!