Saturday, September 29, 2012

More pictures...


Mary and  Peggy  [Donnie's wife and daughter], and Stella Powell.


George [Skip] Reed, Max Gwaltney, Susie's husband [Paul?], Susie, and Winnie.


Stella Powell, Daisey and Max Gwaltney's wife.


Mary Ellen Rudd Forney.


Stella, Daisy and Angie [Stella's daughter]



In back, Frankie and his daughter Tracy Hooten.  Two blondes on the left I think are Tracy's daughters  but not sure.  Do not know who others are.


Mary Ellen and Sarah Powelll [Frankie's wife]


Frankie, Skip Reed, Susie's husband, Susie, Linda [Frankie's daughter], Max Gwaltney that now is known as David, Bob Knight [Helen's family]





George and a couple of Rudd men.


On the far right is Linda, she says she is Frankie's favorite daughter. 



Virginia, Sarah and Stella working.  Frankie said he was inspecting.


Susie and Winnie.

 Bob.


Skip George.

Max David.



Virginia and Bob.


Frankie is on Virginia's left and Donnie is on Virginia's right.  In front is Patsy, Jimmy and Kenny.  The rest are unknowns.

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sure was nice to see how we had all gotten really old. Just glad I was not the only one that was older and fatter!

Donna. W said...

I'd know Patsy anywhere. I sorta feel like one of the family, but of course as a Republican/Libertarian, I would be the black sheep. *smile*

Sister--Helen said...

Fleet I loved the pictures...They were great...I wish I could have been there..

Sister--Helen said...

Well, maybe
I don't look better than skip....but I sure look better than Frankie....lol

Sister--Helen said...

So glad Frankie and Donnie did not dress like twins...and I was represented by Bob Knight

Sister--Helen said...

Clayton said it first but I sure thought it Donnie's daughter looks like Virginia Lee