Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, Monday


In cleaning out the pond, son found this old bottle, I guess it is a soda bottle, but it does not have nay identifying marks or printing on it.  On the bottom, it says Duraglas, which I found is a glass maker.  Then it has some numbers that the net says means the bottle was made in a glass factory in Illinois, but nothing about what might have been in the bottle.  The white glass jar says Rexall Shampoo.  I remember bottles like this but I was thinking it was hand lotion.  

Patsy will be glad, the sun is finally peaking out through the overcast just now.  We got about an inch and a quarter to inch and a half of rain over the week end.  And, it has cooled down.  I am glad.  I like fall much better than summer.  As I get older, I do not do hot or cold very well.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

We probably threw that stuff in the pond. Litterers we were.

I like it being cooler too.

Sister--Helen said...

it just looks like a pop bottle to me