Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday, May 27

In Velvet.  This is one set of the two sets of twins born about a year ago.





If you click to enlarge, you can see the velvet horns on the one on the left.

I have a whole bunch of kids today.  The babies are here plus Emmy and her friend and Sammy the neighbor girl.  The big girls played in Sam's pool most of the last two days, so they have not been much trouble.  Then, the babies Daddy is here to take care of them.  Last night we had a bonfire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.  I was too tired to take pictures but the kids had LOTS of fun.  Today, I think the big kids are going to the lake with Sam, and I may take the little ones back to Frank and Donna's pool.  Robert absolutly loves to play in the pool.  He is teaching himself to swim.  He is not afraid of the water at all.

Right now, everyone is still sound asleep so I am on my own.  Peace and quiet for a little while.


2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

have a good time now... you can rest later...
Sometimes I think one day all I wll be able to do is rest. That does not sound very exciting to me..

Galla Creek said...

Sounds like a good day for all.