Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29

First day of vacation.  AND we got about a quarter inch of rain last night.

Gilbert called last night wanting to know about wedding pictures and Helen wanted to see more wedding pictures.  I had not done anything with the pictures, been busy, lazy and putting it off.

Now I uploaded picts to Wallyworld and ordered 2 sets of 4X6 prints, one for Julie and one for others to share.  I will go pick them up this evening.  This is  not nearly all the pics I took, but it is the ones I wanted to make prints for her to look at and see what she might want in larger prints.

Anyone can look at them here,



I think.  At least that is what their website said.

If it does not work for you, my phone # is BR549.  Give me a call.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It worked...I looked at all of them. You did a good job.

Sister--Helen said...

the pics were really nice sis