Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 30

No rain, hot and dry.  I watered the tomatoes and melons today.  They say some should get rain tonight and tomorrow, but I am not holding my breath.

Tonight, George took me over to little brother's to deliver the wedding pictures and the images on a USB stick so she can have whatever prints she wants.  I had 2 prints made of each of the images I uploaded and put her prints in an album.  I told Gilbert he could take what he wanted of the extra prints and give the rest to Julie to distribute as she wanted.

Then he gave us hamburger and sausage from his freezer, so I guess I made money on the deal.

Big grandgirl went home this morning.  I think tomorrow I am going junking.  Tomorrow is the last day of vacation.  I don't have to go back to work till Monday, but I would have had the last three days [Friday, Saturday, Sunday] off anyway so they do not count as vacation.

Still no new baby goats.  They are not making bags yet, but I still think we will have babies in a couple of weeks.  We will see.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I think you should turn that part nubian one into a milk goat...

I am glad you took picyures for them...I am sure you only did it because you knew you would get something for it..LOL

Galla Creek said...

Casey is teaching special ed 3rd grade. You are a goob. She is getting a master's in Special Ed. Laura said she could always get a job with that degree!

Adam has a master's in Math education. He did not even have to go for an interview...they just hired him. Casey said building a house would cost more than buying one so they might just buy one.