Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19

Wedding Day, with subtitles for Helen...



Old folks at home.


Last name is Smith.


Whose the Boss?


Julie and Justin Smith.


Gilbert, Willis, Charlotte Jr., and Alyssa (Willis's daughter)


Brookelyn, Willis' other daughter.



Alyssa Powell.


Alyssa, and the boy on the right is Justin's son, Brock.


Julie, SC Tate, Alyssa, Virginia Tate, Justin and son.


J and J and Julie's Aunt Brenda and her husband George.  Don't know her last name.  She was once a Gilbert, but I think this is a second marriage.


All in the family, so to speak.


Willis, J & J, Charlotte and her boy friend.   I was not sure if it was friend or husband, so I asked Charlotte.  Charlotte looked good.  She was very nice and very friendly.

I had a good time.  Going to take a nap now.


3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm confused. Does Julie not have children?

Sister--Helen said...

I loved the titles

Galla Creek said...

Enjoyed the pictures.