Friday, April 27, 2012

Aprill 27

Helen says the Dr said she had pneumonia.  That is why she has not been feeling well.

Tonight, weatherman is backtracking on his promise of rain.  Probably it will all be north of Springfield. My garden really needs rain.  I planted 3 rows of corn Thursday afternoon.  It will not grow without rain.  The weeds are still going strong though.

No baby goats.

Tomorrow, the annual garden show is on the square at Berryville.  I am going to go.  They always have lots of vendors including many ordinary locals that just dig up startings and take them for sale.  That is where I got my lambs ear and some of my rose of sharons.  Just about every year I buy something.  I don't remember if I went last year or not.



2 comments:

patsy said...

baby blue bird, yours?

Galla Creek said...

I am happy they found out why Helen felt so bad.

Your blue bird just had a bath too!