Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24

Patsy called thinking George had done me in since I hadn't posted for 2 days.

I was just tired after the weekend last night so did not get out the computer.

Still no baby goats, but the little black goat is looking much better.  I think hand feeding her has really made the difference.  But, George had to go buy more corn today. She would not eat the goat pellets Evan's sold me.  I was mixing it with corn but ran completely out of corn.  The others would eat the green pellets, but not Blackie.

I decided we really needed to name the goats. The big brown one is definitely Henry like I named her at first.  The little white one that is going to have babies I named Sally, but I have decided she needs to be Greedy Gut, or Pet.  Probably Greedy Gut.  Then the other big dark brown one is Red Rover, like I named her, or just plain Red.  The black one has to be Blackie.  That leaves the white one with the brown head that looks like a Boar goat.  The one that gets stuck in the fence all the time.  George says her name is Ralph.  George does not much like Ralph.

So, we have Henry, Red, Ralph, Pet and Blackie.

Maybe I can get pictures later.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Henrietta?

Did they change the way you post to blogger. I wish they could just leave something alone. It took me several minutes to figure out how to do what I had been doing so long.