Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30

Yesterday George worked on the yard and I worked  up the garden.  I just tilled up the row of Powell potatoes that had only 4 plants.  Today it rained, so that was good timing.

Sometime this week, I am going to put the cages on my tomatoes.  I have 26 tomatoes and 25 cages. 

At the garden sale Saturday, I bought a black russian tomatoe because it had basil plants with it.  I also bought a purple basil and some other things I have forgotten about.  Oh, yeah, I bought one aparagus plant.  I already have 2 asparagus patches, but I thought I would plant this one plant with them.  The seller should have told me it is useless to plant one aspargus by itself.

I am so glad it rained.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

It rained at school...when I got home...does not look like it rained at my house!