Tuesday, May 01, 2012

May Day

A truly beautiful day.  We got a little more rain.  All together in the last two days we got about an inch or a little more.

Garden is doing great.  No baby goats.

I was going to stop by the German's place and get some cantaloupe plants tonight on the way home, but  forgot to take my purse this morning.  It is way too muddy in the garden anyway.  Will get plants tomorrow.

Then, George had made me 2 nice hangers to hang baskets at each edge of the deck, so I am going to look for baskets to hang.  May just buy plants and make my own, but I will still need hanging baskets.

Tomorrow is Debbie's birthday.  She would have been 46.  Doesn't seem possible.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

We have still not gotten rain. Just sprinkles so I am glad Larry has the well hydrants in.

Patsy 74 and Deb 46. In June I will be 26 ~.~!! Well, backwards.

patsy said...

check you math! 56 not 46.