Friday, April 20, 2012

April 20

Today, I get a free day off because Evis is not working.  The days off are the very best thing about my job, so I intend to enjoy today.

It is cool and drizzling rain and its supposed to get cooler as the day progresses.  The high for the day is supposed to be around 58 with the low tonight in the upper 30's.  Then, it is supposed to warm up again.  I am thinking this is our last cool day until next fall.  There, it is written...

I am going to go junking in Berryville and grocery shopping this morning and then at 3:30 I will pick up the babies for the weekend.  I am looking forward to having them here.  Maybe we will have baby goats this weekend.  I think hand feeding the little black goat is helping her.  And, Helen, if it does happen that she does not make it, that will remain my secret from the babies.

Here are some pictures of my flowers in pots.  I like pot flowers because it is easier for me to keep them looking good all summer.




The pot in front is a bowl Helen gave me.  Don't they all look very pretty?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bowl Helen gave you. Can I have it.

Helen will think you are off because Elvis is not working today.

Sister--Helen said...

They are old enough to miss the goat