Sunday, March 04, 2012

March 4th


This was taken with the webcam on my computer.  It is a very windy day.  George is down at the Marr neighbors helping their son set up a camper trailer.  He lives alone, his kids are all grown so he thinks this will work for him.  He is the same age as Gilbert and he has not lived here since he was about 20 or so.  I am not so sure  he will like a small camper at the parents house for full time living, but I guess he can always do something else later.

The computer is working out really well.  Except, I am have a little trouble with the email thingy.  I downloaded the email program I downloaded for Patsy and it wants  to get all the mail I have on the server from last year.  I don't think that will work.  I guess I will just use web email, but I really would rather have email on my computer.  We will see.


UPDATE: I went in on the web and deleted all my email on the server, so now I can use Thunderbird to get email on my computer instead of just web mail.  I had over 2500 messages on the server, and I picked out about 20 to save, deleting the rest.  Now I am ready to go.


3 comments:

patsy said...

how does the web can work can you take a photo of some thing besides what is right in front?

Galla Creek said...

I like web email...you just have to get used to it. You have your mail no matter where you are. No need to download. It took me a while to get accustomed to it.
Clayton and Greta called on me today. Great afternoon spent mostly outside. Greta liked riding the tractor with her Pop.

Sister--Helen said...

WishI had a camera we could talk....maybe I could use ,,,I forget what it is called...thatcertain program...so we could talk on mt tablet which has a camera.