Thursday, February 16, 2012

As GM goes so goes the nation...

Well, according to the CEO of GM, GM goes with Obama.

from CBS:
"Without the money, without the funding, it would have been very problematic," said Akerson. "At the risk of alienating a whole lot of potential customers, I would say the Obama administration did a good job."


What is the world coming to?


And then, Romney did not win Iowa, someone else did,  the Santorum did.  Now they say maybe Ron Paul the nutcase won Maine.  


The Repubs are a big joke this year.  Gone to the dogs, I guess.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Well, hate to say it but out of all those repubs, Ron Paul is my favorite.

Did you see that in Wash. they had a meeting about 'family planning' or birth control or whatever they called it and they invited only men.

I know some stories about little girls being pregnant...and I am not that holy....I would probably choose abortion and let my maker judge me. Three years ago...little 11 year old...missed my class for mono they said...out of p. e. about 2 weeks...Poor little thing. No 'boyfriend' even involved probably some old man like one of those sitting on those panels. Judge me Lord for I have sinned! Poor little things. Judge the man that would throw the stone!