Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day Ten

My lucky day.  I have my work keys (about a dozen keys) and my work ID badge on a key chain.  Today I went to the restroom at work and the keys with ID attached fell into the stool.  It was my lucky day because I was using the production restroom instead of the front office restroom.  The front office stools auto flush, production stools do not.  And, I only had to Pee.  And, Vicky, the nice lady that cleans the restrooms was in that restroom.  She had just cleaned all the toilet stools and she had sanitizing solution  for my dirty keys and badge.  My lucky day.














All of these photos and some more were on my work computer.  I think most of them are on our blogs somewhere else, but here they are again.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I love them all. One of Debbie on the phone is great. All the rest too. Thanks for letting us see them again. Helen found a dorky one for me and my friend said it was perfect for the year book.

Erin said...

That's gross.

Galla Creek said...

Yeah, I guess Erin is right...you should have not shared the story with us.