Monday, January 09, 2012

Day Nine



I got my camera lens back and it seems to work fine.  These were taken with the other telephoto lens, but I took some with the repaired lens took.

Betty is needing one of her school pictures when she was in the 7th grade or about that time.  I have looked, and I do not think I have any of her school pictures.  Mama usually gave our school pictures to each of us, so I think Betty got all her own pictures, unless Helen has some.

I have school pictures of her after she started teaching.  I guess she was in the 7th grade teaching then.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I started teaching young...ha. The one you found was fine.

Sister--Helen said...

Beautiful pics Fleet, just beautiful...I like my Christmas present you got for all of us....we enjoy it daily...