Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Tuesday, September 6 Kitchen Report


All of these are complete except the one between the stove and fridge is not attached.  The one above the fridge is just sitting on the fridge and there is a spacer that goes between the sink base and the corner cabinet.


That is my old sink just sitting on the sink base.  He has to get everything complete so we can measure for the counter top.  I am not sure what color counter top I will get.  I am getting a new sink and faucet also.  The island is not connected yet, and you can see the space where the spacers go.  I am going to have so much more space and they are really pretty.  They go really well with the floor.


This is the bonus cabinet.  It is sitting across the room in next to where the dinning table goes.  I am going to get a new, smaller table.

We have a microwave, stove hood combination, but it was damaged. They are bringing another one tomorrow.

I have put some of my things in the cabinets, but not in the lower cabinets because they are not completed yet.     So far, I am very please with the carpenter doing all the work.  We are both surprised that it is going so well.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

They really look more than nice.