Sunday, August 21, 2011

Helen wanted a new post

People who play on the internet sometimes like to type their name in Google and see what they find.  Try going to Google image search and search your name.  I think the results might indicate some of us are on the web more than we should be, except, I think Patsy spends as much time as any of us playing on the web and when you type her name in the image search you get almost a whole page of Patsy Cline.  Most people with my last name bring up a lot of Meat Loaf images, but not me.  I even tired Winnie's name. Oh, and all the Clayton Powell images are of black people.  That has to mean something.

Back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I bet you type in Larry's name you will find dogs.

Sister--Helen said...

Well this post may be useful to me...I typed in my name and the first picture was a loving couple standing in front of a body of water... I knew this was not me...the third picture was a Chinese girl, hardly dressed at all I wished this was me..WAY down the page was a picture of an old fat woman with great hair..but she had three chins....I have decided when I get to missy's today I will fix this problem and fix a few more people....lol. oh life is good.
Btw my great picture and fleta's great picture, with her eyes closed, was thanks to sister patsy...I may just fix her too...