Sunday, July 03, 2011

In the News

I read yesterday that a man in KC was arrested for sexually assaulting a women on the sidewalk in broad daylight.  The woman says she was walking along and felt faint and passed out on the sidewalk.  I am guessing she had been celebrating a bit much.  A man starts assaulting her.  Several people pass on by, but two people came to her assistance and called the Cops.  The offender had an excuse for  his bad behavior.  He said, 'I thought she was dead.'  This is Winnie Jo's corner of the world.

Then there was a woman found dead in a swimming pool.  She had been dead for several days but no one had noticed her body in the pool until it floated to the surface.  I don't remember where this was, but it is likely also somewhere around Winnie Jo's neighborhood.

That's all the news I know today, except it is Hot here.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

That sounds like what you would hear on Fox news.