Monday, July 04, 2011

Celebrating


I celebrated by digging potatoes.  I planted two rows of potatoes.  I have already gotten over 2 five gallon buckets full and today I dug 2 more five gallon buckets full.  I have about 10 hills left to dig.  That is not bad for such a dry season.


George is celebrating by cleaning the fence row down by the gate.  We cleared it 2 years ago but it had really grown back with lots of weeds and brush.
It looks so much better now.

We got a little rain and it is overcast and about 80 degrees.  We are loving it.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It is hot here. You have had more rain than we have or you have watered your garden.

Donna. W said...

My potatoes are still growing. I'm doing my best to thwart the squash bugs, but they are making a headway on my plants.

Sister--Helen said...

Even dry, your garden looks beautiful. H