Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Clayton Sez



I told you so.  He said they would not convict the little mother because nothing was proven.  I really thought they would find her guilty just because.  He was right.  A first time for everything.

We have ripe tomatoes.  Later in the week, I will take some bounty to sister on chicken ridge.  Not tomorrow.  Last week Lane was here and feeling  bad with a fever and headache.  Like a good grandmother, I made fun of him and called him whimpy.  Today I have a headache and a slight fever.  I hope he feels sorry for me.

The above photo was fireworks at Berryville last night.  My old camera, like the one Helen has, had a special setting for fireworks and took really pretty fireworks photos.  With this one, I was on my own and they are not very good pictures.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

My new camera has no setting for fireworks. I tried to see if I could take a picture...no.

I was surprised tot mom was found innocent.

Donna. W said...

I wasn't surprised at the results of the trial. Guilt must be proven "beyond a reasonable doubt". As much as I don't like that lady, there was a reasonable doubt.