Monday, May 16, 2011

Whoopie!!!!!


We are not working tomorrow and day shift is not working Wednesday.  I guess I should have asked why, but I did not.  It has to have something to do with the boil order, but they lifted that yesterday.  Some of the girls said they would probably change their minds and reschedule, but I said if I made it to 2pm today, which I did, I was not coming back until Thursday.  If they call, I will not be in.

The photo is the kettle Helen fished out of the cave.  The picture did not turn out very well, but the kettle looks very nice with purple petunias, white vinca, red begonias, and red cockscomb.  It will look better when the plants in the back get bigger.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The kettle is one to die for. I love it.

Anonymous said...

It is pretty Fleet...h