Friday, May 20, 2011

Glorious Day

Sometimes I think.  Then, sometimes I do not.

But, sometimes when I do, I think I should be grateful for what is and not worry about what might be.  Because, in realty, what might be is not and what is, certainly is.


Patsy gave Robert 2 nice Tonka dump trucks that Sammy got somewhere.  Robert has lots and lots of trucks, but no one was ever more pleased and excited than he was to get two more great dirt hauling trucks.


He was so pleased he generously offered one to Hannah, so they could have a demolition derby race.


He lined them up and got her started.  Oh, this was going to be the greatest fun.


But, sister was more interested in seeing the dump bed work than racing.


She soon left him to race his truck alone, while she raced down the hill.  Each to his own fun.


She found Benjamin's shovel and started digging for worms.  She was totally excited with each new wiggling find.  


See, MeMaw, WORMS!


 Robert explaining the wonders of his truck.


A great mud racer.


Isn't this just the greatest fun!

I brought them in and gave them a bath at supper time, but as soon as they got up from the table they were out in the mud again.


And all I do is whine because it is raining again.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

My garden needed a drink but we got a bucket full.
oh, well, what comes comes.