Saturday, May 14, 2011

Graduation


Jullie Ann graduated at NACC with an Associates of Arts 2 year degree.  She says she is going on to S of O, except they call it something else now.  She is the first one [nearest to the bottom of the photo] in the first row.  At first I was not sure this was her from so far away, but when they called her name I was correct.


I did not get one of her face.  Every time I saw her looking our way, she turned before I snapped the photo.  It was surely a big day for her and her family.

It is overcast and cold today.  I think we had spring, summer and now it is winter again.

Melissa called to say Helen had made it home.  She was tired and was taking a shower and then a nap.  I am glad she made it.  I was afraid Rhea would put her out somewhere at the side of the road.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Momma would be she proud. She really thought Julie was special.

Sister--Helen said...

Thank you Sister for a wonderful time. I just can not express how much I enjoyed all of it!