Monday, May 09, 2011

Having a wonderful time...

Wish you were here doing this instead of me...
Yesterday, bossy insisted we walk the loooooong walk...

To the CREEK.  All the way.  I told her, as I remember it when I was a child, the walk down there is fun, the walk back is looooong, tiring, hot and dry.  I was right.

Then, she walked all the back back to the bottom of the cave.  I am not sure I have ever been all the way to the back.  It looks snaky to me.

She stole flowers from the graveyard.



Callen's branch.  I took this.  I am better at taking pictures than she is.




See, I told you so....

Epley's barn over by Farewell.  We took the back way, 

Over to Patsy's.  Helen called Marvin and got Pat's sound fixed on her computer.


I dropped her off here, but she found her way back...


This is titled, Batteries NOT Included.  She was making fun of my clothes and trying to take my picture, but the camera would not come on.  From my vantage point, I could see the battery compartment was open and there was no battery.  She had pugged it in for charging and forgot to replace it in the camera....


The End, picture by Fleta...

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Thanks for letting us share the day. Oh, if I could have taken that walk with youall. You know that is my favorite thing in the world.