Sunday, April 10, 2011

A walk at sunrise


Last Sunday I walked up on top of the rock quary.  This morning, I walked down to the cemetery.  I started out just before 7 am.

When I got back at 9, Papa and the red headed boy were watching Ice Road Truckers.  

The boy had cereal and banana for breakfast.  He had eight slices of banana because he counted them himself.  I was slicing them and he just started counting.  Some things are beyond words.



Red headed girl in one of her Easter dresses.  Memaw bought her 3 dresses and a shorts outfit.  She loves clothes. Her hair is growing back really thick.  It looks like a really bad haircut.  Reminds me of the hair cuts Mama used to give us.

It is going to be another beautiful day.  Maybe I can get the cemetery man back to work today. He took yesterday off.



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am glad she did get the hair cut off...because it would not have looked right with the gaps cut from the surgery.