Sunday, March 27, 2011

Babies went home...

We took the babies home this morning.  They had been here since Tuesday, March 22nd,  afternoon.  That is over 5 days.  I think that is the longest they have stayed with us at one time except that Robert stayed a week when Sister was in the hospital.  Papa was ready for a rest.

George has been feeling under the weather, a sore throat and the chills.  He is better today.  I made him chicken and dumplings.

Weather has been cold and rainy for 2 days.  I guess we got hail Saturday morning.  I did not get up and look out.  It sounded like it might have been hail, but it could have been just hard rain.  Everyone else all around us got hail.  I guess they all got up and looked.  I turned over and went back to sleep.

Tomorrow it is back to the grind.  I took both Wednesday and Friday off last week.  Will have to go every day this week.

We have had too many kids and too much cold to get back to the cemetery cleaning.  Maybe by Wednesday or Thursday we can get back to work there.

Betty says she is not going to worry about nukes.  Worrying does no good.  Patsy says our government lies and ducks responsibility like many others.  I agree.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I agree with you both! teehee
What is the picture of?