Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sunrise over dry creek


This was yesterday about 6:30 am. It was around 60 degrees at that time. Today it is 41. Of course, today is more typical of normal November weather. Still, I like yesterday better.

Taking this picture, I was standing in our pasture below the other trailer looking west. For the last week or so. I have been seeing fog rising below the hills off in this direction in the early morning.







I did not really realize before that dry creek circles around our place from the south to north west back at the edge of where the rock quarry ends. If I look south off my deck and see fog in the distance it is probably rising off dry creek and if I look north west back behind the other trailer and see fog, it is probably rising off dry creek as it circles around on its way to Long Creek around Denver.
So, now you know.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am glad you got your bearings right.

Greg and I are butchering bambi.