Monday, September 27, 2010

Window Man was here again


Well, I guess you are not going to get any pictures today. I was trying to upload pictures of the new window and the power went off. Now, I get an error message on uploading pictures. Clayton will be glad. He does not like the pictures anyway.

George got the other window put in my bedroom and it looks really good. Now, we just need to buy all new windows for all the other windows. We may wait till spring. Winter is coming and that is not a good time to have holes where the windows go.

Big audit starts tomorrow. Maybe I won't have to work any more after this week. As Uncle Truman says, I may just draw rocking chair money if things don't go to suit the Big audit lady. I am not going to worry about it, which is a real change for me. I decided about 2 years ago to lower my expectations concerning my job, and it has worked for me. Sometimes it does not work as well for the Big people I work with. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Window looks good. You will do ok in the audit. I guess you can load pics again as I see you did.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the audit and I like the pictures