Thursday, September 30, 2010

All over except the passing

Around of the blame. Or at least I guess it is. I already have over 40 hours this week so I am not going in tomorrow. Today at 4 or so the Big A left the building but we don't know our score yet. She will probably come back in the morning and do the scoring. I did not ask.

I do not think we lost any points on anything that I take care of, but I am sure we failed. It is very bad to fail a customer audit. There will be much pointing of fingers tomorrow, but nothing will change. When we failed last year, I made changes on all the things that I take care of that we lost points on. Seems some took the 'pretend we don't see it and maybe no one else will see it either.' She came, she saw, now we are sorry. At least she thinks we are sorry. It is not a good thing for a customer to think you are sorry.

Once today, I took some papers the Big A was wanting to see to a management person that I work closely with. He sits in brothers old chair. He had a tall stack of papers in his hand. Brother trained him well. He looked at my papers, then looked at his papers and said, 'I am not taking your papers in there. She will send me to find more of these other papers I have been hunting for all morning.'

Next week will be fun. But for now, I am going to enjoy my 3 days off.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

3 days of heaven..then back to bk records.