Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today is my day

to do whatever I want. That is my way of looking at Saturday. Today, there is a garden sale on the square at Berryville and I am going to see if I can find some plants. Last year, I went there and got the woolly lamb's ear plants that I love. One year, me and Jackie went and got a couple dozen Rose of Sharon plants for a dollar. I hope to find a bargain to plant in the big planter I have set by my front steps. I have had the planter for a long time, left by the renter we had here years ago. It has set by the water spout holding junk. I put the junk in one of George's black tubs and have the planter full of dirt ready to plant. All I need now is inspiration and some new plants.

We have blue bird babies in our bird house. I was hopping the wrens would return to my little house this year, but I fear they are building in the old shop this year. George says he thinks it is still early. We will see. I just saw one hop across the deck.

Well, off to the Garden sale and then going junking. My day.

3 comments:

Favotite daughter of sister#1 said...

look a pictures of dirty babies

Favotite daughter of sister#1 said...

look a pictures of dirty babies

Sister--Helen said...

So what kind of haul did you get