Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2010 Census Reward



Arrived today...




I had to hire a crew to get them in the house. No telling how much it will cost me. They said they would send a bill.





See the new floor in the living room? It ends just in front of the couch. Maybe in a week or two we will have it all the way into the kitchen.

The strawberries arrived also. I planted 75 in a 50 foot row at the edge of the garden next to the road. I gave 25 to brother. I offered some to the big boys that put the furniture in the house, but they did not want to work on growing strawberries.

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Looks good enough to sleep on.

I hope George will keep the grass out of the strawberries.

Sister--Helen said...

Fleta it is beautiful!...The floor looks good too...It is a wonder that you got it done with that crew.....I would rather get a bill rather than feed them...it would be cheaper...

Sister--Helen said...

Clayton was telling some big tale...you can tell...I am sure everyone had a big laugh when he finished

Cheryl said...

Looks really nice.

Sister--Helen said...

I just love these pictures