Monday, March 08, 2010

Spring Tonic




Elm Bud Tea.
It was 72 degrees yesterday, but only in the low 60's today. It looks like rain now. Still, I think it is spring.
George is happy. He gets to work in Carroll Co. tomorrow. Today he went to Lead Hill. Right now he has gone to get his tractor. It had been at the dealer since last Monday getting warranty service. He had not had time to go get it. I don't think he is going to have time to use it. Today was not quite as long a day for him. He left about 8:30 and got back at 5.
I am going to fix fish for supper. I thought I would back them, but maybe I will just fry them. They are those frozen Tapalia from Wally World. They work out well for us because they are frozen in individual fillet pieces and I can just take out exactly the number we need. Sometimes it is hard to cook for only two people. It is easier if it is just one person, cause then, I just eat a can of soup or have a sandwich. Or maybe just cracker and milk. Sometimes it is not much fun cooking for two, but cooking for one mostly is not cooking at all, at my house.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

yea...another picture for me to steal for the dog blog! I love this one.

Erin said...

we eat the frozen tilapia from there also. greg likes them. he says i am a wonderful cook. sometimes i think he needs new taste buds.