Sunday, March 07, 2010

Signs of Spring
















Lane says I need to make more frequent Blog posts. He says he and Dad check to see what is going on and I leave the same post up for many days. This is what he and sister were doing today.


I moved my two butterfly bushes from in front of the deck to out in the yard. One is by one of the bird houses and one is by the old plum tree stump. I also cleaned some of the dead plant debris from the beds and threw it out in the yard.


George is working the census again today. He had to go over by rock crusher hill, then go out by Rule and redo the area he failed yesterday, then go to Lead Hill. He did not get home last night till after 6:30. Today, it may be even later. I hardly know what to do without him here to tell me. When he gets around to mowing the yard the first time, he will probably throw the things I threw in the yard back in the beds.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Lane and Junior are right on.